Register a Team
COACHES + TEAM ORGANIZERS
Build Your Team
SAVE BIG WHEN YOU REGISTER AS A TEAM
As a Coach or Team Parent, you can register a team and email a link of your program of choice to your player’s parents. Coach or Team parent will register and pay for the team. There is a $220* discount ($20 per player).
How Team Sign Up Works
- Submit Team Roster (Both full team and partial team) via our TeamSnap Portal
- Sign Up your own player via the individual registration. (Skip if you are a coach only with no player)
- Recruit your Team! Share the registration link with your parents.
- Important info to share with parents:
- Style of Play (Flag, 7v7, Flex)
- Coach First and Last Name to include on their registration form to get them attached to roster
- Sign Up now as uniform personalization is available for fully signed up teams 45 days prior to start of season
- Tell parents to personalize their uniforms with matching shorts and / or Names on the back for complete uniform look
- Uniforms will be shipped directly to coach and arrive roughly 1 week before the first game
- Don’t wait too long, we allow one unique color combo per location division. Hurry up to claim your colors!
Become a Coach
Are you ready to get your team out on the Gridiron this season? Our Youth Football leagues are built on great volunteer coaches. Gridiron Football provides you with great tools, training, and resources to ensure your success.
Thank You League Sponsors
FOR POWERING OUR PLAY
Our Gameday Promise
WE COMMIT TO EXCELLENCE
The Gridiron Gameday Promise is a commitment to parents, players and coaches that we will create a safe and fun experience for everyone. We take this commitment to heart everyday. From our officials on the field to our dedicated gameday staff and operations team — this effort is what makes Gridiron Football the leading youth non-contact football league in the country.
The Gridiron Gameday Promise is that you can rely on us to provide a consistently exceptional experience– no matter what game style you play or where you play it.